Sunday, April 25, 2010

The upcoming week

So I just wanted to write a quick paragraph to update what is going on in my life currently that does not involve me sitting outside loving the sun… but rather involves my life at the IMA and with IFE. This week at the IMA is my stage intensif where I will be spending 6 hours a day for the next five days learning the basics of the Arabic language, which I am very excited for, but also a bit nervous for as well. I will let everyone know how that goes… Inshallah. (God willing in Arabic, at least I know one word.) I am also in the throes of doing research for my Memoire du stage which is about representations of a man called Saladin in the 12th century up to the present. I will write a much more detailed post about what it is about and what it entails in about a week, but for now just know it is underway… and this weekend I will be in London with Annie and I just can’t wait! I also wanted to write this post… so that I could put a few more pics from this weekend, of Paris in the Spring! So enjoy the pics and I will update this again soon talking about how everything is going! A bientot!









No comments:

Post a Comment