Wednesday, April 14, 2010

La vie à Paris

Life here in Paris is going well. I am in the seventh week of my internship here at the IMA, and I can’t believe that I am more than halfway done! My memoire is sort of underway, but will really begin to develop tomorrow I think… still so many things to look forward to! Annie is coming to visit this weekend, then next Tuesday my mom and Grandma are going to arrive! Then the weekend after that I will be in London and Matt’s parents are coming to visit which will be fun as well! Spring has definitely sprung, and it is getting warmer and the flowers and trees are popping out all over the place! I just love it! I just wanted to say that things here are going well along with all the fun trips I am taking and places I am seeing… all the posts are written now, but I have to wait to be at my computer to post them with the pictures for everyone to see! So today I will just write this little bit saying life is good, and post my favourite poem in the entire world by e.e. cummings for all to enjoy!

i thank You God for most this amazing day
for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky;
and for everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes

(i who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun's birthday; this is the birth
day of life and of love and wings: and of the gay
great happening illimitably earth)

how should tasting touching hearing seeing
breathing any--lifted from the no
of allnothing--human merely being
doubt unimaginable You?

(now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened)

~ e.e. cummings


bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment