Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tomorrow

Ok so, life has been crazy around here... coming home from rome and starting my internship and everything... but tomorrow I am going to update everything. I promise, so look forward to entries that will be titled something along the lines of
Rome I
Rome II
Rome III
Internship Week I
France vs. Spain
Paris reflections

So yeah. ok so hopefully my titles will be a little bit more exciting and interesting than that, but I should be able to get a lot of my past two weeks down in 5-6 entries... sorry for the random updates all at once. Things should settle into more of a routine soon so that I can keep it updated better and more regularly. mmmmk. So come back tomorrow and there will be lots to read about and to see. I am also going to put up a lot of pics... and even more on fb if you want to check all of those out too at some point. ok a demain!love love love. here is a pic preview...


This is us at the Colosseum!

Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment